A Ghostly Menage by Eve Langlais

A Ghostly Ménage - Eve Langlais

A Ghostly Menage takes a fun twist on the traditional werewolf menage theme. These werewolves have a special problem - being cursed by a witch into limbo. They are stuck in spirit form inside their family house - until she decides to release them. Several years later - enter Jenna. I really really liked her. She didn't take shit from anyone and was determined to live her life the way she wanted to. She was fiest and had an amazing sense of humor. She needed it to deal with two horny werewolf spirits.

Our two boys were just as fun to watch. Their playful bickering back and forth easily showed me how much they cared for each other - they were brothers and willing to do anything for each other. They were even willing to share, but who got to do what first was an interesting conversation.

The story revolves around Derrick and Mark trying to find a way to let Jenna know they are there and to escape the curse. Their methods are humorous to the reader and maddening to Jenna who can't figure out what the heck is going on in her new house.

I wish I could have seen a little more of the witch. I like my bad guy to have a "face" and I didn't feel very connected to her on any level. She was just sort of there. I still very much enjoyed every page of this novella. It was easy to finish in one sitting - I couldn't put it down

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2014/06/review-ghostly-menage-by-eve-langlais.html