Played by the Billionaire by Alexia Adams

Played by the Billionaire (A Guide to Love Novel) (Entangled Indulgence) - Alexia Adams

This review took me a little while to figure out what to say. I really loved both characters, just not together at first. Liam is looking for a relationship for the very wrong reasons - basically just to see what it was like. Liam has trust and family issues and I can understand his reluctance to enter into a serious relationship, but I wish we had seen a little more of how deep his issues went a little earlier - it would have helped me like him better early on in the story.

Lorelei just comes off as a little desperate. Following her mother's dictates and dating even when she doesn't really want to. While she is somewhat open to the idea of dating (eventually) and she does want a family, I just didn't see what she saw in Liam at the first.

About half way through they start to get a little more honest with each other, but not honest enough - there is still a lot that they are hiding. There are a few side characters that helped to push things along and I really enjoyed them. They ended up being pivotal in some unexpected ways. Overall, I think the story was alright, I just wanted a little more from it.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2014/05/review-played-by-billionaire-by-alexia.html