Seaside Romance (Holiday Harbor #3) by Mia Ross

Seaside Romance (Love InspiredHoliday Harbor) - Mia Ross

They say that once you visit Holiday Harbor you never want to leave. Well, I can say that I might leave, but I will definitely want to come back. This series has been the perfect vacation book for me (not in the sense that I'm on vacation). When I need a break from the booding males, the flirty females, and all the super hot sex scenes - this series is becoming my break. (Book two is a christmas one so I'll probably read that closer to the holiday).

This book in the series was ever so slightly more preachy than the first, but it's still very subtle and not hitting you over the head with a bible. Lauren is a little fragile when she shows up in the small village looking for a place to find herself and figure out a new path in life. Ben is the perfect "good boy" to make make her feel comfortable and relax again for the first time in a long time.

Their relationship unfolds over a length of time very naturally - I think that is one of the things I like best about this series so far. It's real life. They have a handful of communication break downs. They both have some baggage to deal with, but when you get down to it, it's two nice people falling in love. It's just the type of story you need sometimes.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2014/04/review-seaside-romance-by-mia-ross.html