Crash Into Love (Love at the Beach) by Sofia Grey

Crash Into Love - Sofia Grey

This book just didn't quite do it for me. It had all the right elements, just not in the right amounts. A little too much sex that brought it closer to erotic than I usually read and not enough about the relationship. The relationship that was there was interesting and I really wish I had gotten to see a little more depth to it.

Cass is a writer trying to get the next book in her series done and Jonah is, well we're not quite sure at first. But there is attraction and sparks and they just seem to fall into bed one night. There's a lot of insecurity on Cass's part because she was older and I got a little tired of her doubting herself.

Now once we got into Jonah's history and he struggles, it was very interesting, but by then we were at the end of the book. I just wanted more from this, but if you enjoy books that are more physical, you may enjoy it. Check out some of the other reviews on Goodreads and see what they have to say - the rest of the world seems to like it a lot.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2014/03/review-crash-into-love-by-sofia-grey.html#.UymVtqhdUfU