Do You Believe in Santa? By Sierra Donovan

Do You Believe in Santa? - Sierra Donovan

Imagine being able to feel the Christmas spirit every day? Well Mandy does. She works year round in a Christmas store and even swears she's seen Santa...and yes, she's an adult. But she still believes. It's given her quite a few hard times in the past, but the kids all love her. She has an amazing personality that I fell in love with as well.

Jake is a bit of the opposite. He's all numbers and business and logic, but something about Mandy just grabs him and won't let go. They have an amazingly sweet romance. It was perfect for the holidays with just a bit of heat and a lot of heart.

I loved the city of Tall Pine and discovering all its little Christmas secrets and traditions right along with Jake. I really want to go visit - seriously - this place sounds awesome.

Wow! Sounds like I loved this one. Then why only three stars? The ending was not good. It just sort of stopped. Big old climactic scene that has been building up for a couple chapters, and then ... poof ... wrap everything up in a page and you're done! UGHHH!!!!!!

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/10/do-you-believe-in-santa-by-sierra.html