Submission to a Demon Lord by Lucy Wilde

DEMON ROMANCE: Forbidden Mate: Submission to a Demon Lord (Paranormal BBW Menage Romance) (Dark Prince Shifter Series Book 1) - Lucile Wild

First, a little bit about this series. It is a serial of three books that total about 150 pages. I have not read the whole thing - the last two books were too much for me to pay for that length. So, when I sent the publisher my thoughts, I included a recommendation to bundle them for a reasonable price. And they DID!!! I love when publishers listen to feedback and take action. So this is going to be more of a mini-review of the just the first third of the story so far.

I really enjoyed this one. At times the writing got a little stilted, but it was never for long periods of time. Elizabeth is apparently a reincarnation of Luthius' mate. So he goes to get her. This first section is all about her coming to terms with who and what she really is and getting to know her new demon world. It's a very sweet romance - but there's still tons of heat.

You will get just enough detail to form the picture in your head, but this is a very short and to the point story. It does end in a cliffhanger - so I highly recommend just buying the bundle instead of trying to buy them all separately. It will save you a good chunk of change.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/10/forbidden-mate-submission-to-demon-lord.html