Remember Mia by Alexandra Burt

Remember Mia - Alexandra Burt

This is one of the best books I've read all year. It's probably the best mystery/thriller I've read ever. It grips you from page one and takes you for a ride that you will never forget. I went from being suspicious of Estelle, to feeling pity for Estelle, to being convinced she was a murderer, and back through it all over again.

We watch the mystery unfold as Estelle slowly begins to remember what happened to her daughter. This is not one you will be able to solve on your own. You don't have all the information, just like Estelle doesn't have all the memories. So I was very excited every time she had even a small break through and I found out a little bit more about what happened to Mia.

This isn't just a psychological book. There are some serious more physical moments that we re-live with Estelle as she remember them. My heart races, I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to give her a hug and tell her to keep fighting and not give up.

It's been a very long time since I was so emotionally involved in a story. You do not want to miss one!!!

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://hotofftheshelves.blogspot.com/2015/08/remember-mia-by-alexandra-burt-review.html