The Princess's Secret Baby (The Chatsfield #11) by Carol Marinelli

Princess's Secret Baby (The Chatsfield Book 11) - Carol Marinelli

This series is such a decadent read for me.  It's full of glamour and riches and all sorts of fanciness.  We briefly heard about Leila's "problems" in the previous book and now we get to see them first hand.  Leila is a Princess, one used to ordering servants about and having everything taken care of for her.  So when she runs away to America, she's in for some serious culture shock.

I loved her culture shock.  So many little things that we, as Americans, just go about doing because we always have - well, when seen from an outside point of view - don't seem so natural and obvious.  In some ways, Leila was a breathe of fresh air.

James certainly sees her this way, at first.  Then he has to find out via newspaper that he's going to be a father.  Well, let's just say that all hell breaks loose in his life.  Their's is far from a traditional romance in any sense, but that's what makes it so special.  They not only have to get to know each other, but each other's culture and ways of doing things.  I was so excited for both of them every time they made a small step in the right direction.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/02/arc-review-princesss-secret-baby.html