Whipped (The Red Shoe Memoirs) by Karpov Kinrade

Whipped (Hitched) - Karpov Kinrade

A fun addition to The Red Shoe Memoirs series.  We first met Vi in book one, and she was a riot.  I loved her - and I love her even more in her own story.  She has temporarily stopped her role as dominatrix to open her own sex toy shop.  And we get a good dose of her personality with the first customer in the book.  I loved the whole introduction.  It had me laughing right off the bat.

Her relationship with Lachlan was an interesting one.  Both have experience using their body in a sexual way, so they seem to have a lot in common.  But Vi doesn't initially see it that way, and Lachlan has to work just a bit to get her to see that he's really interested.  By the way - their third date - epic!  I want a date like that.

The only part that really sort of turned me off were Vi's parents.  With our main characters being so over the top in their personalities, introducing two more that were the same way was just too much for my taste.  I'm hearing that many others loved it though.

There was a very nice ending.  A nice long resolution, which is my favorite kind - I love seeing my people just be together sometimes.  We get o see the gang from book one a bit here and there to help tie the story together, but this really was all about Vi.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/01/arc-review-whipped-red-shoe-memoirs-2.html