Will the Real Abi Saunders Please Stand Up by Sara Hantz

Will The Real Abi Saunders Please Stand Up? - Sara Hantz

I fell in love with Abi Saunders. I fell in love with Tilly Watson as well, it just took a lot longer to get there. The contrast between their two lives is striking, but at heart they are still both teenagers trying to fit in. When Abi gets the chance of her lifetime to be Tilly's stunt double, she almost doesn't take it. She stutters and is not very sure of herself, but her very good friends eventually talk her into going for it. Her best friends which are totally awesome throughout the whole story.

On set isn't anything like she expected, and Tilly isn't anything like she expected either. Abi gets a little carried away a few times, and a lot carried away a few times too. I love how this book put both Abi and Tilly's lives side by side. Both girls thinking the other had it so much better than they did.

In the end, everything seems to end up right where it should - which is the perfect way to end this type of story.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://hotofftheshelves.blogspot.com/2014/05/blog-tour-review-and-giveaway-will-real.html