Chasing a Wolf by Camryn Rhys and Krystal Shannan

Chasing A Wolf (Moonbound Book 4) - Krystal Shannan, Camryn Rhys

Very exciting!!! That is the best way to describe this one. We get to meet a very strange mountain tribe with a "sex tent," that leads to a very interesting situation. But one thing leads to another and he's on the run with Lani as they try and track down her mother. Now this will all tie back to the hunt for this bad guy (who has a name now) and this is where we really start to get close - but that's all I'm going to tell you about him.

Tomas and Lani are thrown together rather suddenly, but that happens to werewolves that know immediately when they find their mate. Even though this was rather sudden, Lani and Tomas complimented each other very well. There were some language issues that I could never quite figure out. I believe three were spoken, but I couldn't keep track of who was speaking what and who could understand who through all of it.

This was a very action-packed portion of the series, but that didn't seem to distract from the romance. In this case, it was what really drew them together.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2016/02/chasing-wolf-by-camryn-rhys-and-krystal.html