Falling for Her Enemy by Victoria James

Falling for Her Enemy (Still Harbor) - Victoria  James

Cassy really steals the show in this story - but I think that's a wonderful thing. The adopted daughter of Ales, Cassy lives with her mother and a household of family quite happily. But when Hayden finds out he may be Cassy's father, in he comes from across the country upsetting their lives and causing an incredibly amount of stress - right at Christmas time.

Now, Hayden has the best of intentions at heart. If Cassy is his daughter, he wants to be a part of her life, make sure she has the best of everything, and be the father he thinks she needs. The problem - that may mean taking her away from the only family she's ever known. So when Hayden and Alex begin to realize they actually like each other, things get quite complicated.

Alex was a doll as well (although she did come off as a little too perfect at times). She works in the local bakery and always seemed to be sneaking cupcakes or walking around with sugar/flour on her nose. I loved her from page one. Her devotion to Cassy and the reasons behind her were so touching. I just wanted to hug them both.

The ending wasn't what I had expected though. While I was initially a little disappointed. But the more I think about it, the more I realize it was actually just right.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review.*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/11/falling-for-her-enemy-by-victoria-james.html