The Rogue You Know by Shana Galen

The Rogue You Know (Covent Garden Cubs) - Shana Galen

I am totally loving the Covent Garden Cubs series. The characters are a ton of fun and there's just enough of a suspense to really keep things moving along. We met Susanna in the previous book in the series when her brother made a scandalous match with kidnapped noble. Now it's Susanna's turn to give her mother the vapors as she set off to have an adventure with Gideon. Susanna was very much what I had pictured a pampered, proper, and totally repressed young lady would be like. Straining against the reins of society and her mother's idea of how she should behave, she is bound and determined to experience just one grand adventure before settling down with some dull lord.

Gideon didn't set out to find an adventure, but when he stumbles into a dark room and finds himself at Susanna's mercy, he finds he has little choice but to do as she wishes. He finds that it's a strange talent she seems to have. She can talk her way into and out of just about anything. Gideon does he best to show that he isn't a gentleman, but deep down he can't help but let his better side show through and really take care of Susanna as they find themselves falling into one predicament after another.

Their adventures take them through the shady side of London and Susanna sees a side of life she never realized even existed. She get much more than she expected out of her little adventure, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/09/the-rogue-you-know-by-shana-galen-review.html