On Torn Wings by A.L. Kessler

On Torn Wings - A.L. Kessler

Teagan is missing!!! This is not good news for the people in Lucius' territory. Orion, the fae with broken wings as distraught. Teagan was his charge and he is desparately searching for her. Lucius is slowly going crazy, and Danielle (the Hunter) finds herself stuck in the middle of it all. When her investiagion into dead humans leads her to Orion for help, she realizes that she may have just stepped into more than she can handle.

Danielle is a very strong person - and we learn more about her history and what made her this way as we go through the story. I really like how her past is tied into the future and how things will play out as the book continues. Danielle and Orion have a very strong attraction to each other - and this attractions leads to some really great things, but it also puts Danielle in the sights of Lucius.

There is a lot going on in this book. Orion's past is coming back to haunt him, Danielle's past is discovered and that could have some major repurcussions, and Teagan - well a missing Teagan means total chaos everywhere. This book really satisfied the urban fantasy fan in me, without leaving the romance hanging at all. Such a great combination of what I like best about both genres.

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/08/on-torn-wings-by-al-kessler-review.html