Vampires Never Cry Wolf by Sara Humphreys

Vampires Never Cry Wolf - Sara  Humphreys

I had a lot of fun reading this one. Sadie was a great character. A vampire and owner of one of the city's hottest night clubs takes up a lot of her time - and now that a pack of werewolves has come to town (and her nightclub) she's getting a little annoyed at them. Vampires and werewolves don't really get along. But since one of those wolves, Killian, is the werewolf prince, she has to play nice.

This was a great relationship to watch grow. The verbal sparring and banter was so much fun! You knew they really liked each other and were just putting on a show - but it was a good one. Killian is everything I ever wanted from a werewolf prince. He is all Alpha and all Male and he knows he wants Sadie. If she wants to make it a challenge to catch her - well, that's even more fun.

In the background we have the tentative truce between the species and a handful on each side that doesn't care for it. Also, Sadie is starting to feel a bit weird after taking a sip from Killian - totally loved how this part of the story worked. The only minor disappointment was the werewolf king, Killian's father. He's been hyped up as the super bad-ass and then I just didn't get that from him - AT ALL. Minor complaint, but he had a fairly serious part near the end of the story.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/02/arc-review-vampires-never-cry-wolf-dead.html