Sleeping with Her Enemy (49th Floor #2) by Jenny Holiday

Sleeping with Her Enemy (Entangled Indulgence) - Jenny Holiday

Amy Morrison was amazing!!!  I totally loved her.  I also loved Dax's sister, Kat, and his family.  There were so close to perfect you wanted them to be your's, but had enough "family drama" that kept them real.  We even get to see the couple from book one a quite a few times (they do all work in the same building/floor).

Notice I haven't said much about Dax yet?  He was fun, he was great, but the other characters overshadowed him a bit.  He had a good reason for avoiding relationships - and it took him a looong time to get over it, but you could see him making progress the whole way through the book.  I really liked that part of him.  He was also amazingly spontaneous - there's a scene at a baseball game that made me completely fall in love with him.  I just wish he had shone more in the scenes that involved other strong characters.

They had an almost accidental romance.  They definitely weren't planning on one or looking for one - it just kind of showed up one day.  I loved how much fun the story was.  I was grinning through most of it just because everyone was having so much fun throughout the whole story.  Even the conflict was done in a way that you couldn't help but smile just a little because you just knew these characters could get through anything together.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/02/arc-review-sleeping-with-her-enemy-49th.html