Secrets of a Scandalous Heiress (The Matchmaker Trilogy #3) by Theresa Romain

Secrets of a Scandalous Heiress - Theresa Romain

This was a really fun book.  While I never quite grasped Augusta's need for a lover - her way of finding one was fun to watch.  Especially once she met Joss.  Their conversations were brilliant and very inappropriate (and they do mention this to each other).  They were so perfect for each other and neither one wanted to admit it.  They were both very proud - at times a little too much for my taste, but not even literary characters should be perfect.

Lord Sutcliffe - now there was one crazy person.  As Joss's cousin, employer, and primary reason for being in Bathe, we see him and hear about him quite often.  He's a harmless type of crazy and his little magic tricks and childish enthusiasm were sooo much fun.  He was a great foil to Joss's seriousness.

Even though many of the conversations between Joss and Augusta seemed a bit frivolous, deep down they were really learning some fairly deep things about each other.  While there wasn't too much wooing and courting in this romance, it was one that came about on a much deeper level.  It happened at the level of two like souls finally connecting.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2015/01/arc-review-secrets-of-scandalous.html