Viscount of Vice (Covent Garden Cubs #0.5) by Shana Galen

Viscount of Vice - Shana Galen

Viscount of Vice is a great introduction to a new series.  It has set the stage for some fun, adventure, and a lot of romance.  Henry Flynn is a bit of a scoundrel and the opening scene really sets the stage for his personality.  It was perfect!  He didn't seem to have a care in the world for his reputation - let them talk.  We later find the reason for this and it's a very important part of the story.

Lady Emma couldn't be more different if she tried.  But she does have a bit of spark to her.  She's not your typical miss or she would have never caught Flynn's eye to begin with long ago.  However, neither of them intended for her to get caught up in his problems.

This problem is quite exciting and very emotional for Flynn and his family.  It's hard to say much without giving away some of the best parts of the story.  There was tons of excitement for a novella.  The downside is, I really think this would have been better with a little more to it.  I wish I could have seen more about Flynn's past and maybe some insight into how his brother lived.  It would have rounded it all out better for me.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2014/12/arc-review-viscount-of-vice-covent.html