The Christmas Bouquet (Chesapeake Shores #11) by Sherryl Woods

The Christmas Bouquet - Sherryl Woods

Now this was a Christmas romance.  It had family, holidays, love, and surprises in it.  Just about everything a person needs for the holidays.  I was a little worried about Cait and Noah for a long time in this story.  Sherry Woods did an excellent job of drawing things out without making it tiresome.  Both of our stars have reasons for wanting things done their way, and neither one is willing to completely back down.

Caitlyn was a little too focused on her goal of returning to countries in poverty and providing medical care (a very selfless goal).  When life throws a baby in her path she can't seem to find a path where she has the family and her previous goal working together.  She's convinced she won't be able to do what she planned with her life.  Noah is set on showing her that she can have it all - just on a slightly different timeline.  It takes a whole village (literally) to help bring them together, but it was well worth it.

I have not read other books in the Chesapeake Shores series and this worked nicely as a stand alone.  There are several loving couples in Cait's family, and I'm going to have to add this series to my list of books to keep an eye out for, because I bet the rest of the stories are just as good.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2014/12/review-christmas-bouquet-chesapeake.html