Recipe for Love by Dyann Love Barr

Recipe for Love (Entangled Select Suspense) - Dyann Love Barr

This was a very nice bit of suspense mixed in with my romance. When a judge on a cooking competition is found dead, there are plenty of suspects to go around. The guy was a bit of a jerk! Chefs Tilly and Jordan decide to help out with the investigation and things get quite out of control. Tilly and Jordan aren't exactly friends. In fact, they are always at each other's throats. They seem to have more of a love hate (emphasis on hate) type of relationship.

But as the story progresses and they get to know each other outside the world of professional cooking, they realize they may just enjoy each other's company. But before they can explore that too much, they have a murderer to catch. There were a couple too many potential suspects. I had a hard time keeping all the chefs, contestants, assistants, and agents straight for awhile. They were introduced all together and they sort of merged into one large thing for awhile. The author did a great job of keeping me guessing though. Once I everyone straight in my head, I saw motives everywhere! In the end I had the who-dun-it part figured out just before Tilly and Jordan, but I wasn't sure the how exactly until the author revealed it.

Tilly and Jordan are a cute couple. They butt heads so many times it becomes their way of saying "I care." They seem to come from opposite sides of the cooking world, but they truly do belong to each other. I loved their romance and in the end Jordan really proves himself in a very humorous fashion that I will not soon be forgetting.

*This book was received in exchange for an honest review*

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2014/11/arc-review-recipe-for-love-by-dyann.html