Jealous N' Freakn' (Freakn' Shifters #2) by Eve Langlais

Jealous And Freakn' - Eve Langlais

Oh, Francine I loved you so much. Your mouth, your foul language and off-colored jokes had me laughing and enjoying the dialog you shared with everyone. You were full of energy and I loved that you knew what you wanted and would do everything in your power get it. Alejandro - you were one sexy cat and I'd adopt you in a heartbeat. I loved your attitude and willingness to give the wolf you were falling for anything and everything she needed to be happy. But Mitchell, you naughty pup. Your jealousy was just a bit too much for me. It took you far too long to admit how you felt to yourself and even then you were a bit selfish and just didn't want to share. Shame on you for making her wait for so long and then making her feel bad because she loved you both.

As you can see, the characters are really what captivated me in Jealous and Freakn'. Francine was amazing - I want to see more of her. I can see why she would need two men to keep her occupied. I really loved Alejandro as well, but Mitchell - he just seemed like such a jerk! He was down right mean to Francine at times and his actions cause a lot of trouble. I almost wanted him to get let down and not end up with the girl.

In the long run, Eve fixed all her people up quite nicely and I was very happy with the ending - but getting there was a little more rough for me in this one. I just don't think I like the way jealousy looks on one of the main guys. We get to have a couple bad guys in this book that you just love to not like. And Eve dishes out some wonderful poetic justice to them in the end that I loved.

Source: http://www.bittenbyromance.com/2014/10/review-jealous-and-freakn-freakn.html